OXY® Total Care™ Clarifying Moisturizer
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%.................Acne treatment
- Clinically proven to eliminate acne, to reduce facial oiliness, and to improve skin moisturization in just 4 weeks. In a clinical study,
- 100% Agreed: The product was not harsh or irritating compared to other anti-acne products.
- 97% Agreed: The product helped reduce oiliness and absorbed well into their skin
- 97% Showed improvement in whiteheads
- 94% Showed improvement in blackheads
- 94% Agreed: The product left their skin looking moisturized, smooth and healthy, and with smaller looking pores
- Moisturizes: Oil-free, fast-absorbing facial lotion that won’t clog pores. Clinically proven to improve moisturization, featuring a boosted form of Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate & replenish.
- Treats: Clinically proven to gently clear skin with highly effective, dermatologist-recommended Benzoyl Peroxide. Controls facial oil, eliminates pimples, helps prevent acne, clears pores, and exfoliates your skin.
- Soothes: Calming formula reduces redness and irritation and is designed for all skin types at any age – including oily skin.
- Simplifies: 9-benefits-in-1
- Treats Acne
- Helps Prevent Future Breakouts
- Softens Skin
- Reduces Irritation
- Unclogs Pores
- Soothes Skin
- Controls Oil
- Decreases Redness
Clinical Efficacy and Consumer Perception Evaluation of an Anti-Acne Product, Erianne, John, (MD, Board Certified Dermatologist), Essex Testing Clinic, Inc., ETC Panel# 17578, April 2018
For external use only.
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- use a dime-sized amount to cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to two times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
- THIS PRODUCT MAY BLEACH HAIR OR DYED FABRICS
- KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED
- avoid storing at temperatures above 100°F (38°C)
Size: 3.4 FL OZ (100 mL)
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%.................Acne treatment
water, glycerin, butylene glycol, carbomer, chlorphenesin, citric acid, dimethyl isosorbide, disodium EDTA, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed algin, lauryl methacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, PEG/PPG-4/12 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, phytic acid, portulaca oleracea extract, silanetriol, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, zinc sulfate