OXY® Daily Defense Cleansing Pads
Features and Benefits
- 2% Salicylic Acid – Maximum Strength
- Clinically proven to treat and help prevent acne breakouts
- Keratolytic action helps to soften the top layer of the skin (epidermis), making it easier to remove dead skin cells
- Helps to normalize the shedding of skin cells inside the pores and helps prevent the clogging that can produce pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads
- Unclogs Pores – medicated pads instantly starts to unclog pores by removing dirt and oil
- Continuous Action – unique, patented formula works continuously between uses to fight acne
- Dermatologist Tested
- Available in:
- 55 count jar
- 90 count jar
- 115 count jar (In store only; locations and availability vary)
Active ingredient: Salicylic acid 2%
Inactive ingredients: alcohol (46% v/v), fragrance, isoceteth-20, PEG-8/SMDI copolymer, purified water, trisodium EDTA, trolamine
- For external use only
- When using this product:
- Keep away from the eyes, lips and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Do not leave pad on skin
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out of Reach of Children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use a pad to cleanse and cover the affected area with a thin layer of medicine 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once a day or every other day.